Sunday, October 7, 2012

Banana Bread

I can barely believe I haven't posted this recipe earlier, since it is one of my favorites. Another optional ingredient is chopped nuts, but unfortunately I never have chopped nuts, so I substitute for chocolate chips. I hope you like this banana bread as much as I do!



2 sticks butter

2 cups sugar

4 eggs

4 large bananas (mashed)

4 cups flour

2 teaspoons backing soda

1 teaspoon salt

1 cup chocolate chips (optional)

Heat oven to 350 and spray two 5 x 10 loaf pans. Beat butter, sugar and eggs until light and fluffy. Add mashed bananas and mix until smooth. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Add chocolate chips if desired. Scrape dough into the prepared pans, and bake for 55-60 minutes until the top of the bread is golden brown, and tooth pick when inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I have posted? Leave me comment! I love getting feedback.