Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Banana and Blueberry Smoothie Popsicles (Original Recipe)



At long last, I have finally acquired popsicle molds! It took me a while to decided on what kind to make first, but I ended up deciding on smoothie popsicles. They are absolutely yummy in smoothie form, so why wouldn't they be in a popsicle? Hopefully I will be adding many more popsicle recipes to my blog, as I have several ideas. 



Blueberry Popsicles:

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups blueberries

1 vanilla yogurt

1/2 cup milk

Directions:

Blend together in a blender until smooth. Fill popsicles, and freeze until solid.

Banana Popsicles:

Ingredients:

2 large bananas

1 cup yogurt

1/2 cup milk

Directions:

Blend together in a blender until smooth. Fill popsicles, and freeze until solid.

Note: Be careful when removing popsicles from molds, or the stick may pop out. They come out more easily if you run hot water over the mold before attempting to remove the popsicles. The molds can be found at Cub Foods. Each recipe makes about ten popsicles (depending on your mold).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I have posted? Leave me comment! I love getting feedback.