Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Beginner Baker

Today I was looking over old pictures from when I first began baking. Although most of the photography is super bad (I was not a very good photographer when I was 10-12), I remember all of these recipes were successful. Some of these recipes are even featured on my blog, so I will attach links of the ones that I have posted.


When I was 12, I made my brother a lego icecream cake for his 10th birthday.


When I was 11, I attempted to make peanut butter cups. They don't look all that pretty, but tasted great!


This was one of the most successful loaves of bread I have ever baked. They got to rise extra long, and turned out super huge! "http://breadbrowniesandbeyond.blogspot.com/2013/10/whole-wheat-bread-recipe.html"


One year for mother's day, my cousins and grandma came over for tea and dessert. There are chocolate fudgey brownies, and in the background, my European Mocha Fudge Cake. "http://breadbrowniesandbeyond.blogspot.com/2013/07/european-mocha-fudge-cake.html"


I had some fun with one of my friends at a sleepover when we tried to make cookie muffins. They were a little dry, but we all thought they were pretty good. (No, that is not a bite taken out of the cookie in the front.)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I have posted? Leave me comment! I love getting feedback.