Monday, February 10, 2014

Chocolate Chip Nutella Yogurt


I have finally tried the "healthy chocolate chip cookie dough". It was an epic disappointment. I shall not pretend it wasn't good, for yogurt, it was alright. For cookie dough, well....bleh. I have never been an extreme fan of yogurt. I don't really like the fruity kind where you stir in the sugary jam, but I can tolerate the honey vanilla greek. However, what if there was chocolate yogurt? Heh heh.... there is now!


Seeing as I didn't hate the peanut butter yogurt too much, I decided to chocolatify it. Basically, just replaced the peanut butter with Nutella. Yup, it was fantastic. Of course if you follow my rather bad example, I would suggest using plain greek yogurt. At least then there may be a tiny possibility of you receiving some sort of health benefit from it.


Chocolate Chip Nutella Yogurt:

Time:
Prep: 1.5 min
Ready In: 1.5 min

Yield: 1 serving

Ingredients:

1/2 plain greek yogurt

1 tablespoon Nutella

1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips

Directions:

Combine ingredients in a small bowl, mixing very thoroughly until all Nutella is evenly distributed. Enjoy!

Nutritional Information (per serving) 229 calories, 27g carbs, 11g fat, 8g protein

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee. It sound more like pudding than yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It tasted more like pudding than yogurt, too!

    ReplyDelete

Like what I have posted? Leave me comment! I love getting feedback.