Monday, April 7, 2014

Peanut Butter Cup Bars



Peanut butter and chocolate are one of the greatests combinations of flavor, ever. What if there was a recipe of that, in the form of an awesome bar? There is, there is, there is!! I have made this once before, and they were almost devored instantaneously.


I could barely believe how perfectly they matched actual peanut butter cups. Had it not been in the form they took (adorible squares, rather than wrapped circles) I would not have been able to tell the difference. 


Peanut Butter Cup Bars:

Yield: 16 bars

Time: 
Prep: 15 min
Chill: 30 min
Ready in: 45 min

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter

1 3/4 cups powdered sugar

1 cup smooth peanut butter

3/4 graham cracker crumbs

1/4 cup butter

1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

Directions:

In a microwave safe bowl melt butter. Add peanut butter, and whisk until smooth. Mix in graham crackers and powdered sugar. Press into an 8x8" pan. 

In a small saucepan, heat 1/4 cup butter and chocolate chips, stiring until smooth. Pour over peanut butter mixture, and refridgerate for 30 minutes until hard. Enjoy!

Note: I found this recipe at: http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/01/12/peanut-butter-cup-bars-recipe/

2 comments:

Like what I have posted? Leave me comment! I love getting feedback.