Post eleven facts about yourself
Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
Create eleven new questions for the next set of nominees
Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post
Let you nominees know they've been tags-- No tag backs!
11 Facts About Me:
1. My favorite food is cotton candy
2. I play three instruments, mandolin, cello, and piano
3. I have never cooked seafood, but I would like to try
4. I love biology, especially dissecting stuff (my favorite was the shark)
5. My favorite books are the Lord of the Rings trilogy
6. I went to Italy when I was 11
7. I have written a novel
8. I am ambidextrous
9. My favorite drink is coffee (by coffee, I probably mean frappucinnos)
10. I know Morse Code
11. I am horrible at nearly every sport except Ultimate Frisbee
1. If you could go (or live) anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
I wouldn't want to live here, but I think it would be really fun to visit London.
2. Are you related to any famous person(s)?
Robert E. Lee, and James Watt (inventor of the steam engine)
3. What is your favorite season?
4. What is your dream car from before 2000?
DeLorean, preferable painted like the TARDIS
5. Tea or Coffee?
6. If you were stuck on an island and there was a box, what would be in the box?
First of all, the box would be a TARDIS, thus, being bigger on the inside. If I had a TARDIS, technically, I wouldn't be stuck on an island, I could (and would) travel through all of time and space.
7. If you had $500 at your disposal, but you had to spend it (no saving accounts allowed) what would you do?
Though this is far from practical, I would really like to go on a bunch of roller coasters and eat my weight in cotton candy. However, I would probably buy and unlocked iPhone, instead.
8. What is (are) your favorite band(s)?
I listen to film scores, mostly.
9. What country lineage do you have?
Wow... well, first off, I'm a little less than 50% Swedish. I don't know the exact percents for everything else, but I'm part Native American, German, and Irish.
10. Would you rather have a pixie cut, or hair growing down to your feet?
11. Do you prefer Swing Dancing or Ballroom Dancing?
I've never done either, but Swing Dancing looks like more fun.
1. What is your dream vacation?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
4. Apple or Microsoft?
5. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
6. Can you do any cool accents?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. Do you speak any foreign languages?
9. What is the trickiest thing you have ever cooked?
10. What is your favorite movie?
11. If you could change your eye color, what color would you make it?
Now for the nominees... drum roll please!!! ************************************
in tenebris lumen eius canit
I couldn't really think of anyone else to add to the list... :-/ However, if you would like to be nominated, or have a nominee you would like to suggest, (I do have 10 spots left XD) by all means, leave me a comment, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org