Friday, July 10, 2015

New Camera: Canon Rebel T5


I am super excited to announce that I have finally gotten a new camera! That means my food photography is going to get a lot better. For the past few weeks I have been relying on my iPhone to take adequate food photos. Although I have gotten some fairly descent pictures with it, it's a very time consuming process. I have to take about 100 different shots from a lot of different angles to get the once that I post on my blog. However, now that I have gotten a new camera, my life's going to get a lot easier when it comes to blogging.


Although I cannot pretend to be any sort of professional photographer, so far I think my camera is pretty incredible. I spent days researching different camera models before deciding on the Canon Rebel T5. Additionally, then I researched the kinds of lenses I wanted, and eventually found an Amazon bundle with all the stuff I wanted. (If you're looking for a new camera, click HERE to see the bundle that I got.)


I am very happy with the two lenses that I got. The first picture I took with a 18-55mm lens, and the second two are with my 55-250mm lens. I like the first lens because I do not have to stand far away in order to get a good picture, but the second lens can zoom in really far, which is awesome (especially if I ever decide to do some spy work). I am very excited about my new camera, and being able to put some higher quality content on my blog. Yay!

1 comment:

Like what I have posted? Leave me comment! I love getting feedback.