Sunday, August 16, 2015

Chocolate Milkshake


There's a first time for everything, including making extremely awesome milkshakes! And then balancing it on the edge of a railing praying it doesn't fall to its messy doom. (spoiler alert: it didn't fall.)


They say you can't buy happiness... actually you can buy ice cream and Hershey's syrup which is basically the same thing. 

Here's a pice of advice: Poor the milkshake into the glass over a sink. Because most of my milkshake ended up on the counter, dripping down cupboard doors, forming a sticky puddle on the floor. (That's why the glass looks so stick in the picture btw.) 


I could probably drink chocolate milkshakes for the rest of my life. I'd probably get sick of them after a while, but it would take a looooooong while. Because milkshakes are awesome. You know, people would probably be much happier if they had a chocolate milkshake everyday. But that sounds a lot like WALL-E, so maybe that's the my best idea. 

CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE:

YIELD: 1 serving (about 1 cup)

TIME: 5 min
PREP: 5 min

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup vanilla ice cream (about 2 scoops)

1/2 cup milk

chocolate syrup (to taste)

1/8 teaspoon vanilla

2 teaspoon cocoa (optional)

whipped cream, to garnish (optional)

DIRECTIONS:

In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth. 

Pour into a serving glass, top with whipped cream, serve immediately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I have posted? Leave me comment! I love getting feedback.